The latest Submerged Heritage has been released, the annual publication by the UNESCO Region Center for the Adriatic, the International Centre for Underwater Archaeology in Zadar. In it you can find an article about our 2014 Illyrian Coastal Exploration Program field school, a collaborative education program with the ICUA, as well as an article on digital field methods I wrote together with Dave Selmo.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018