The latest Submerged Heritage has been released, the annual publication by the UNESCO Region Center for the Adriatic, the International Centre for Underwater Archaeology in Zadar. In it you can find an article about our 2014 Illyrian Coastal Exploration Program field school, a collaborative education program with the ICUA, as well as an article on digital field methods I wrote together with Dave Selmo.
- Fellowship at the British School at Rome August 23, 2017
- National Geographic documentary August 14, 2017
- Battle of the Egadi Islands fieldwork August 1, 2017
- Teaching at the Bloomsbury Summer School at UCL July 24, 2017
- Honor Frost Foundation grant to study paleomagnetism June 15, 2017