How do cities end up in the sea? In a collaboration with TED, I wrote a lesson for students ages 12-16 to explain the processes that cause cities to become submerged. View the video below or the lesson with course material at the link here.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018