How do cities end up in the sea? In a collaboration with TED, I wrote a lesson for students ages 12-16 to explain the processes that cause cities to become submerged. View the video below or the lesson with course material at the link here.
- Fellowship at the British School at Rome August 23, 2017
- National Geographic documentary August 14, 2017
- Battle of the Egadi Islands fieldwork August 1, 2017
- Teaching at the Bloomsbury Summer School at UCL July 24, 2017
- Honor Frost Foundation grant to study paleomagnetism June 15, 2017