My third lesson with TED Ed is titled “Are Ghost Ships Real?” It examines the age-old phenomenon of “ghost” ship- ships that sail on their own without crews. While these stories have inspired Bram Stoker, Nosferatu, and Pirates of Caribbean, they are based on real events and natural causes. The lesson examines the forces that sea that create “ghost” ships.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018