My third lesson with TED Ed is titled “Are Ghost Ships Real?” It examines the age-old phenomenon of “ghost” ship- ships that sail on their own without crews. While these stories have inspired Bram Stoker, Nosferatu, and Pirates of Caribbean, they are based on real events and natural causes. The lesson examines the forces that sea that create “ghost” ships.
- Fellowship at the British School at Rome August 23, 2017
- National Geographic documentary August 14, 2017
- Battle of the Egadi Islands fieldwork August 1, 2017
- Teaching at the Bloomsbury Summer School at UCL July 24, 2017
- Honor Frost Foundation grant to study paleomagnetism June 15, 2017