Peter taught the course “Underwater Archaeology of the Eastern Mediterranean: shipwrecks, sunken cities, drowned landscapes and the ancient world” for the Bloomsbury Summer School at University College London. Students learned about the wide range of underwater sites around the eastern Mediterranean, including the latest research. Guest lecturers included Rachel Bynoe, Damian Robinson, Crystal Safadi, and Ziad Morsy.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018