It was an honor to presenting my research on illicit trafficking networks to the OSCE at their annual meeting in Vienna, Austria. This year’s meeting focused on the trafficking of culture and it included the UNODC, UNESCO, World Customs Agency, and delegates from all the OSCE countries at the OSCE headquarters at the former Hapsburg palace.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018