It was an honor to presenting my research on illicit trafficking networks to the OSCE at their annual meeting in Vienna, Austria. This year’s meeting focused on the trafficking of culture and it included the UNODC, UNESCO, World Customs Agency, and delegates from all the OSCE countries at the OSCE headquarters at the former Hapsburg palace.
- Fellowship at the British School at Rome August 23, 2017
- National Geographic documentary August 14, 2017
- Battle of the Egadi Islands fieldwork August 1, 2017
- Teaching at the Bloomsbury Summer School at UCL July 24, 2017
- Honor Frost Foundation grant to study paleomagnetism June 15, 2017