The Albanian Marine Science Expedition had a successful two week field season in July 2016. The expedition gathered data on the ecology and archaeology of southern Albanian waters, assessing biodiversity and underwater cultural heritage. The most significant findings were that the large Roman-era harbor of Triport is eight acres larger than previous published studies suggest and the collection of samples for analysis of heavy metals and microplastics in Albanian waters. Read more about the expedition here.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018