Shipwrecks and Submerged Worlds is a massive open online course by the Centre for Maritime Archaeology at the University of Southampton and offered through FutureLearn. It is a free course that teach students of all ages about maritime archaeology at their own pace and suiting their schedules. Designing and acting as an educator on this course was an excellent experience in teaching the public about underwater research. The main course image, as well as many images and videos in the course, is from our RPM Nautical Foundation/Albanian Center for Marine Research/Illyrian Coastal Exploration Program field schools from 2012-2014.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018