Shipwrecks and Submerged Worlds is a massive open online course by the Centre for Maritime Archaeology at the University of Southampton and offered through FutureLearn. It is a free course that teach students of all ages about maritime archaeology at their own pace and suiting their schedules. Designing and acting as an educator on this course was an excellent experience in teaching the public about underwater research. The main course image, as well as many images and videos in the course, is from our RPM Nautical Foundation/Albanian Center for Marine Research/Illyrian Coastal Exploration Program field schools from 2012-2014.
- Fellowship at the British School at Rome August 23, 2017
- National Geographic documentary August 14, 2017
- Battle of the Egadi Islands fieldwork August 1, 2017
- Teaching at the Bloomsbury Summer School at UCL July 24, 2017
- Honor Frost Foundation grant to study paleomagnetism June 15, 2017