The free online course Shipwrecks and Submerged Worlds was offered as a second run in spring 2015. Building on the great success of the first offering- over 10,000 people joined- the second run is updated and offers more information based on requests and recommendations by students during the first run.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018