The free online course Shipwrecks and Submerged Worlds was offered as a second run in spring 2015. Building on the great success of the first offering- over 10,000 people joined- the second run is updated and offers more information based on requests and recommendations by students during the first run.
- Fellowship at the British School at Rome August 23, 2017
- National Geographic documentary August 14, 2017
- Battle of the Egadi Islands fieldwork August 1, 2017
- Teaching at the Bloomsbury Summer School at UCL July 24, 2017
- Honor Frost Foundation grant to study paleomagnetism June 15, 2017