Peter was invited to present on October 18 at the Royal Archaeological Institute’s conference. He spoke about sailing and navigation in the Aegean Sea in Antiquity, discussing role of the natural environment to the effectiveness of ship technology in lieu of recent discoveries.
- Fellowship at the British School at Rome August 23, 2017
- National Geographic documentary August 14, 2017
- Battle of the Egadi Islands fieldwork August 1, 2017
- Teaching at the Bloomsbury Summer School at UCL July 24, 2017
- Honor Frost Foundation grant to study paleomagnetism June 15, 2017