Peter was invited to present on October 18 at the Royal Archaeological Institute’s conference. He spoke about sailing and navigation in the Aegean Sea in Antiquity, discussing role of the natural environment to the effectiveness of ship technology in lieu of recent discoveries.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018