The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) visited RPM Nautical Foundation’s research vessel Hercules at its berth in Malta. Delegates toured the ship and Peter gave an overview of RPMNF’s projects over the years, as well as discussed the looting and trafficking of underwater cultural heritage. Delegates from most Mediterranean countries were present, including those where RPMNF has conducted a number of research projects.
- The Archaeology of Underwater Caves book published March 21, 2017
- Lecture at Bournemouth University March 16, 2017
- Institute of Nautical Archaeology support for the Fourni Underwater Survey March 2, 2017
- TED Ed lesson “Are Ghost Ships Real?” February 28, 2017
- Lecture at the Oxford Centre for Maritime Archaeology February 8, 2017