It has been a terrific year writing about archaeology and anthropology for the Guardian. However, they have decided to end the Science Blog Network, which unfortunately means the end of the Past and the Curious archaeology blog. Thank you to the editors and readers, it has been a pleasure writing for the public!
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018