National Geographic History magazine has written a two page article on our recent discovery of twenty-two shipwrecks in the Fourni archipelago in Greece. It appears in the March-April issue, pick it up at news stands today!
- Fellowship at the British School at Rome August 23, 2017
- National Geographic documentary August 14, 2017
- Battle of the Egadi Islands fieldwork August 1, 2017
- Teaching at the Bloomsbury Summer School at UCL July 24, 2017
- Honor Frost Foundation grant to study paleomagnetism June 15, 2017