National Geographic History magazine has written a two page article on our recent discovery of twenty-two shipwrecks in the Fourni archipelago in Greece. It appears in the March-April issue, pick it up at news stands today!
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018