UCL’s Bloomsbury Egyptology summer school hosted a study day for the British Museum’s Sunken Cities exhibit, inviting Peter to give a talk on maritime trade and navigation connecting the Aegean to Egypt in various periods.
- Fellowship at the British School at Rome August 23, 2017
- National Geographic documentary August 14, 2017
- Battle of the Egadi Islands fieldwork August 1, 2017
- Teaching at the Bloomsbury Summer School at UCL July 24, 2017
- Honor Frost Foundation grant to study paleomagnetism June 15, 2017