UCL’s Bloomsbury Egyptology summer school hosted a study day for the British Museum’s Sunken Cities exhibit, inviting Peter to give a talk on maritime trade and navigation connecting the Aegean to Egypt in various periods.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018