On April 27 I gave a lecture titled “Funding conflict through cultural heritage: ISIS and illicit trafficking in cultural property” at the course “Establishing a Global Knowledge Network: ISIS as a Threat and Legal Challenge and the Prevention of Recruitment.” The course was organized by University of Zagreb, Max Planck Institute, and the Inter-University Centre in Dubrovnik, Croatia. It was a pleasure to speak before the faculty and students, all of whom engaged with the topic and offered great insights into this complex subject.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018