I had the honor of being invited to the Organization for Cooperation and Security in Europe (OSCE) Workshop on Border Security and Counter Cross Border Criminal Activity in the Mediterranean Region from October 20-22. Hosted at the National Police Academy in Avila and the Police Headquarters in Madrid, Spain, the workshop focused on border security issues in the Mediterranean. I gave a lecture and moderate a workshop session on the trafficking of illicit antiquities, leading discussions of how best to prevent this form of trafficking and methods that border guards can enact.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018