It was an honor to present at INTERPOL’s 9th meeting on cultural trafficking at their headquarters in Lyon, France, attended by UNESCO, UN monitors, and delegates from all the INTERPOL nations. My talk discussed the looting and trafficking of underwater cultural heritage.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018