It was an honor to present at INTERPOL’s 9th meeting on cultural trafficking at their headquarters in Lyon, France, attended by UNESCO, UN monitors, and delegates from all the INTERPOL nations. My talk discussed the looting and trafficking of underwater cultural heritage.
- Fellowship at the British School at Rome August 23, 2017
- National Geographic documentary August 14, 2017
- Battle of the Egadi Islands fieldwork August 1, 2017
- Teaching at the Bloomsbury Summer School at UCL July 24, 2017
- Honor Frost Foundation grant to study paleomagnetism June 15, 2017