The Institute of Nautical Archaeology has awarded the Fourni Underwater Survey a grant for its 2017 field season. The third season at Fourni will consist of remote sensing and 3D modeling of the shipwrecks that have been found in previous seasons- 45 in total.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018