The Institute of Nautical Archaeology has awarded the Fourni Underwater Survey a grant for its 2017 field season. The third season at Fourni will consist of remote sensing and 3D modeling of the shipwrecks that have been found in previous seasons- 45 in total.
- Fellowship at the British School at Rome August 23, 2017
- National Geographic documentary August 14, 2017
- Battle of the Egadi Islands fieldwork August 1, 2017
- Teaching at the Bloomsbury Summer School at UCL July 24, 2017
- Honor Frost Foundation grant to study paleomagnetism June 15, 2017