The Honor Frost Foundation awarded a grant for the study of paleomagnetism in ancient amphoras. The study examines amphoras from submerged environments and hopes to elucidate the date of firing through analysis at the National Oceanographic Centre (UK).
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018