The Honor Frost Foundation awarded a grant for the study of paleomagnetism in ancient amphoras. The study examines amphoras from submerged environments and hopes to elucidate the date of firing through analysis at the National Oceanographic Centre (UK).
- Fellowship at the British School at Rome August 23, 2017
- National Geographic documentary August 14, 2017
- Battle of the Egadi Islands fieldwork August 1, 2017
- Teaching at the Bloomsbury Summer School at UCL July 24, 2017
- Honor Frost Foundation grant to study paleomagnetism June 15, 2017