The fieldwork at Fourni, Greece, continued for a third season. A number of new shipwrecks were discovered, while the focus was on documenting the sites that had been found during the previous seasons.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018