An EU NARNIA workshop titled “Research, Recovery, Revival: From analysis and laboratory experiments to full scale reproduction of archaeological artefacts” was hosted by the Thetis Foundation in Athens, Greece. This fascinating workshop examined the recreation and reconstruction of a number of ancient things, from black figure pottery to food. Speaker described a number of analytical and recording methods, as well as their experience applying experimental archaeology. The hands-on workshop allowed participants to try their hand at a number of methods.
- Fellowship at the British School at Rome August 23, 2017
- National Geographic documentary August 14, 2017
- Battle of the Egadi Islands fieldwork August 1, 2017
- Teaching at the Bloomsbury Summer School at UCL July 24, 2017
- Honor Frost Foundation grant to study paleomagnetism June 15, 2017