An EU NARNIA workshop titled “Research, Recovery, Revival: From analysis and laboratory experiments to full scale reproduction of archaeological artefacts” was hosted by the Thetis Foundation in Athens, Greece. This fascinating workshop examined the recreation and reconstruction of a number of ancient things, from black figure pottery to food. Speaker described a number of analytical and recording methods, as well as their experience applying experimental archaeology. The hands-on workshop allowed participants to try their hand at a number of methods.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018