As part of the British Museum’s “Defining Beauty: The Body in Ancient Greek Art” exhibit, the Museum held an open day hosted by the Croatian Embassy. I was invited to discuss maritime archaeology in the Adriatic Sea and place the statue of the Croatian Athlete into context. Many thanks to the Croatian Embassy and the Museum for the invitation to what was a delightful and thought provoking day.
- Fellowship at the British School at Rome August 23, 2017
- National Geographic documentary August 14, 2017
- Battle of the Egadi Islands fieldwork August 1, 2017
- Teaching at the Bloomsbury Summer School at UCL July 24, 2017
- Honor Frost Foundation grant to study paleomagnetism June 15, 2017