As part of the British Museum’s “Defining Beauty: The Body in Ancient Greek Art” exhibit, the Museum held an open day hosted by the Croatian Embassy. I was invited to discuss maritime archaeology in the Adriatic Sea and place the statue of the Croatian Athlete into context. Many thanks to the Croatian Embassy and the Museum for the invitation to what was a delightful and thought provoking day.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018