This article examines treasure hunting an a profit-driven industry and reveals that no venture has ever benefited investors. It is published in Bloomberg, as most critiques of the treasure hunting industry are published in academic publications that are inaccessible to individuals considering investments in these ventures.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018