The collaboration between the Soprintendenza del Mare and RPM Nautical Foundation continued at the Battle of the Egadi Islands site. The project has spanned a decade and led to the discovery of numerous artifacts from the battle in 241 BC.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018