Peter was appointed to a second term on the Chartered Institute for Archaeologists’ Maritime Affairs Group. MAG is the CIfA’s board for maritime archaeology matters and issues position papers, advocates best practice, and provides commentary on legislation and regulations.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018