The Honor Frost Foundation has awarded the Fourni Underwater Survey a grant for the 2016 season. During the 2015, the Foundation provided the primary funding to conduct preliminary research in the Fourni archipelago. The research was rewarded with the discovery of 22 shipwrecks in 13 days. The 2016 season will consist of a month of survey in the archipelago as part of a new three year agreement to document the underwater cultural heritage of the eastern Aegean islands. The support of the Foundation is greatly appreciated as we continue to uncover the submerged history of Fourni.
- Fellowship at the British School at Rome August 23, 2017
- National Geographic documentary August 14, 2017
- Battle of the Egadi Islands fieldwork August 1, 2017
- Teaching at the Bloomsbury Summer School at UCL July 24, 2017
- Honor Frost Foundation grant to study paleomagnetism June 15, 2017