The Honor Frost Foundation has awarded the Fourni Underwater Survey a grant for the 2016 season. During the 2015, the Foundation provided the primary funding to conduct preliminary research in the Fourni archipelago. The research was rewarded with the discovery of 22 shipwrecks in 13 days. The 2016 season will consist of a month of survey in the archipelago as part of a new three year agreement to document the underwater cultural heritage of the eastern Aegean islands. The support of the Foundation is greatly appreciated as we continue to uncover the submerged history of Fourni.
- One year at the Guardian: The end of the Past and the Curious August 29, 2018
- JS Morrison Grant at the British School at Athens August 21, 2018
- 2018 Fieldwork at the Battle of the Egadi Islands July 15, 2018
- ICOM Palmyra Lecture in Vienna June 15, 2018
- Entangled Sea Conference June 12, 2018